Olive oil is a fat obtained from the fruit of the Olea europaea (olive tree), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean region. Whole olives are pressed to produce this distinctive oil.
The oil is used in cosmetics, medicine, cooking, and soaps, and was also used as a fuel for traditional lamps. Olive oil originally came from the Mediterranean, but today it is used worldwide.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil does not raise heart disease risk and helps prevent Heart stroke
- Extra Virgin Olive oil contains anti-oxidants
- Highest source of mufa among oils and zero cholesterol
- It helps in reducing the levels of obesity and reduces risk of osteoporosis
- Regular use of Olive oil can help to keep check on normal blood sugar level